Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Did It!


I did it! I Graduated 6th grade. Now I am in 7th at Poston jr. high.
Someone asked me, " Why do you want to go to Poston so soon?"
I said, " Well because, you see, a panther can eat a hawk."
Now see I want to Hawthorne, home of the hawk.
So Janet said," So that means that Max can eat you now."
I said, " But in 2 day I can eat Grant and Kate."
Janet, " But they are going to home-school next year."
Me, " True. But you can eat Jocelyn, Jennifer, and Jolie next year."
Janet, " Well if the stupid Economy is still stupid, then they are not going to be at Hawthorne."
Well back to me Graduating. I got 4 awards. I got Orchestra, Student Council, Math, and Citizenship a award. I was shock that I got the Citizenship award. But then I read what was on the paper. It said, " For having a GREAT attitude." Then I realized, I always do. I am always getting people up. On the last day of school, I want around and said BYE so so. I said it to everyone in my 6th grade class. I am just weird like that. So people got scared. They will just have to live with it for their 6th grade life. Now I have to deal with Garson. He wont stop calling me and Janet a 7-E. Janet does nothang about it. I try to stop it. I HATE IT. STOP!! I mean it Garson.

1 comment:

Jo Dee said...

Garrison will stop when you act like you don't care anymore:p